All project requests/proposals involving Springfield Township parks, open spaces, trails and facilities must be submitted in writing or email to the Director of Parks and Recreation. The proposal should include the following:
- Contact information for the person(s) or group requesting the project including address and contact numbers.
- Project background and description.
- Viable location options.
- Financial scope including materials, labor, and installation.
- Plan for future maintenance and the annual cost of upkeep.
- Estimate total cost of the project.
- Who will be responsible for funding the project?
- Where will the money come from for the project?
- Impact on Springfield Township parks, open space, trails, or facilities.
- Impact on Springfield Township residents, neighboring homes, and businesses.
For more information, reference the Project Proposal Policy.
Park And Recreation Project Proposal Policy
All person(s) or groups requesting or proposing a project located in a township park, open space, trail or facility must utilize the procedure outlined in this document.