Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Apply

Apply for a block party

Please see the document and description below:

  • Block Party Permit Form
    The Block Party Permit form replaces the practice of writing a letter to the Chief of Police requesting permission for a street closure for neighborhood block parties. The permit must be filled out by the person coordinating the block party, and must be signed by at least 75% of the households located on the street to be closed. The application should be returned to the office of the Chief of Police at least ten days prior to the scheduled block party.