Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Contact

Let the Township know about a pothole?

If the pothole is on a state road - Church Road, Bethlehem Pike, Stenton Avenue, Paper Mill Road, Willow Grove Avenue, Germantown Pike, or Cheltenham Avenue - PennDOT is responsible. Please call them and report at 610-275-2368.

If the pothole is on any other road in the Township, please use the Request for Services form or contact the Administration Building to report: 215-836-7600.