Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Police

Can the Police check my property while I am away on vacation?

Yes, you can call the S.T.P.D. at 215-836-1601, and provide the receptionist with the following information: name, address, phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, dates you are away, is your home is alarmed, do you have lights on timers, will anyone be in your home while you are gone, will there be any cars parked in the driveway, make, model, color.  After business hours, County Dispatch will answer your call and have an Officer call you back for the information.