Refuse, recyclables and leaf waste must be placed at the curb, in front of premises, no earlier than 7:00 pm on the evening prior to collection and no later than 7:00 am on the day of collection. Within eight hours after collection, containers must be returned to the household. Please locate refuse and recyclables a suitable distance apart from one another at the curbside so that the proper truck can identify your materials.
If you are unsure of when your refuse/recycling day is, please refer to the Township's Refuse Route Map.
2023/24 Holiday Collection Schedule & Guidelines
Refuse and recycling collection WILL NOT occur on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 15
- President’s Day – Monday, February 19
- Good Friday – Friday, March 29
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2
- Veterans Day – Friday, November 10 (Observed)
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23
- Christmas – Monday, December 25
- New Year's – Monday, January 1
When the regular refuse and recycling collection day falls on a legal holiday (or day celebrated as such) or when a snow emergency is declared, refuse and recycling collection will be made on the following day (except Friday holidays when collection will be on the following Monday). Public Works will make every effort to collect leaf waste the day following the holiday. If leaf waste is not collected the following business day, please leave it out until it is collected.